Blackened Chicken Recipe
Cajun Blackened Chicken Recipe
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 4 to 8 teaspoons Andy Roos Cajun Blackened Seasoning (more or less, to taste)
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- Salt, to taste
1. Pour Worcestershire sauce over chicken breasts.
2. Coat chicken breasts liberally with Andy Roo's Cajun Blackened Seasoning. (If desired, also add a dash of salt.) Rub spices into meat thoroughly. Marinate for at least 20 minutes.
3. Add cooking oil to your heavy-bottomed skillet and place on high heat until the skillet is very hot (use your vent).
4. Add chicken breasts to the hot skillet.
5. Turn after about 2 minutes. Cook on second side for about 2 minutes. (Cooking time may vary depending on the thickness of the meat.)
6. Serve hot and enjoy the flavor!!!
Note: You may use this same recipe for Blackened Fish (catfish, redfish, trout, tilapia, etc.) or Blackened Shrimp.