Search the web by Google
Spicy Dirty Rice - White Trash Cooking
Spicy Dirty Rice Recipe
(Reprinted from White Trash Cooking)
1 pound ground beef
1 large onion
1 cup of rice, uncooked
3 cloves garlic
1/4 pound chicken livers, chopped, optional
1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
Handful of chopped green onions
2 tablespoons of parsley
Salt & pepper, to taste
- Sauté vegetables in bacon fat or margarine, until tender.
- Brown ground beef (and chicken livers).
- Combine all ingredients in one pot and cover with water.
- Boil about 1 minute while stirring.
- Cover, reduce heat, and simmer for about 25 - 30 minutes, until rice is fluffy and dry.